Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I just made an etymological joke that no one but I am enjoying.

I'm going to Grantham this weekend.

I'm filming my experimental project tomorrow.

I did a workout class yesterday which had us doing, in minutes on/off, jumprope: 3/1 X 3, 2/.5 X 3, 1/.25 X 3, and then twenty minutes of running up and down bleacher stairs.

I'm at about 41 pages of screenplay. Second acts are hard.

I got assassinated in Sticker Assassins before I got my first mark. By my RA. I'm rather disappointed in my skills. Although chance favored her and not me: she saw me in the dining hall tonight, and I haven't seen my mark once since this thing started, even though he's my roommate's boyfriend (not Liz and Matt).

I wonder why people like to meet each other when they make each other so uncomfortable. The people in my screenplay are in for a really awkward scene. I know that they want to meet, personally and for "ulterior reasons," but why does human nature make us want to meet? I don't know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Captain Shar said...

I just finished the Peasant's Quest, with 130 out of 150, and am now a (dead) hero! Woot!

Speaking of being dead, my old mark just came in the room this afternoon. I totally could've got him if I wasn't Already Dead.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

Yes. I read Monstrous Regiment.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home