Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Continuing

Mackenzie came up last weekend. That was really nice. We went thrift store shopping and book shopping and had a writing party and went to the art museum.

Nothing much new over here. I'm shooting my second and third versions of "Agnes of God." I'm slowly getting things together for my producing project. I wrote a little more of my screenplay. I took some midterms. I'm hanging out with people and watching a lot of movies.

Philly is really good for classes, but honestly, I'm looking forward to being Pro Tempore & Friends again next semester.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

Me too! ... wait....

4:16 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I'm looking forward to being home, too. (Really, I'd look forward to anywhere that wasn't here, though.) Pro Tempore forever!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

You're disliking Oxford?

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home