Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

This quiz is actually kind of different from other ones



I am a d12


Take the quiz at dicepool.com



I bought reprints of the original British film posters for Star Wars and Serenity, a glossy photo of the Serenity crew, and a big Holy Grail poster.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Apparently, I'm a d4: Shrewd, petty and evil. Well, d4 out of three ain't bad.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

apparently i'm a d4 too.... odd.

i got your message today, Sharon. Do you mean when I come out for fall break? You guys don't get off school for that, right? So when would it be best for you guys? I might stay on campus here for at least Thursday, and try and get my studio work done before I come, and I can delay coming longer than that, too, if it works better.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

I want to know when anyone is coming out; I thought Chad and Amy weren't coming over fall break. If you want to come for fall break, that's cool. Are you also coming when Chad and Amy come?

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home