Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Scene Filmed

I recruited Liz and Rena to play in my Directing scene, and together we found a good scene from Agnes of God, and we spent Monday and Tuesday rehearsing, and we shot today, and I'm hoping when I look at it tomorrow I will smile. I hope that my composition is "interesting and good" and not "wildly varied and just weird." I hope that the sorry little camera mike picked up the lines. I hope that my concept of the scene was appropriate. I hope that I don't lose the mini DV tape.

But other than that, I'm good.

Except for the one long essay, one short essay, budget, and grant application I have to prepare for Friday. And finishing filling in all the stats for the settings and monsters for the game (but that should be more relaxing).

I'm busy, but doing pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home