Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Scavenger Hunt, Seven Samurai

This was my day. Or rather, it technically started with being very goofy with Matt, Joel, and Liz in the Cafe late last night, and pretending to write backstories for my screenplay characters (don't worry; I had written backstory stuff before that, too). Then I slept till 11:30 this morning and got up and ate brunch and went on a scavenger hunt. My group was pretty crazy, competitive, and outgoing, so that was a lot of fun. We went all over Philly taking pictures of the LOVE sculpture, someone with a Mohawk, our group squeezed into a tight spot (one of those revolving-door-bar things that go one only way), the giant dominoes, the 1300 Temple dorm, etc.

Then I ate supper and watched Seven Samurai with Trish. Is it a good movie? Hai!

And now I'm settling into putting together our group paper for worldviews, on the topic of "is modern urban society becoming more like islands." Although it's technically tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home