Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

You'd Think They'd Want us to Vote

So, yesterday and today I tried to download the application to get an absentee ballot for Lancaster County. It is due by today.

I tried several times, and it will not download. I called the Voter Registration office, and all they could tell me was how to find the link to download the application. They also suggested that I come in to the office and pick one up before 5:00. Why do you think I need an absentee ballot! I'm not in Lancaster!

I cannot vote in this election. I thought I'd do at least a small part of my civic duty, and alert the website technical support person about the impossibility of downloading the form. I received an auto-reply e-mail that the tech person is out until November 21.

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Shar said...

Another person did get back to me, and told me the download should work with Internet Explorer. It's still too late for this year, obviously, but not quite as bad as I thought.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

I remember when I tried to track down one of those things. I made a flowchart after I was finished, just to prove to my dad that yes, it really is a loop.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

haha. you should send that flow chart to me and i can put it in my project about lostness. = )

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home