Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blessed All Saints' Day

I ate lunch with two Lutherans today. They were from my theology class, and I had been meaning to introduce myself for a while since they both say intelligent things in class. Today afforded the opportunity since we sat outside, and one of them sat by me, and actually introduced himself first. We started talking about denominations, and C. S. Lewis and Tolkien, and the poetry of the salvation story. So, we decided to have lunch together at the Union. I got my food first and said my own grace, and looked up to see them blessing everyone and crossing themselves. It was interesting, in a good way - I really did feel blessed. We had a very good conversation until it was time for the next class, in which I met the seven foot tall potential film professor from Kentucky.

Have a blessed All Saints' Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home