Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

We Came, We Saw, We Decorated

I don't remember the Latin. Move-in went very well. I'm not going to describe our room, 'cause if you haven't seen it you should.

We were going to wait until this Saturday to have a Pro Tempore meeting. That lasted about half a day. We finally got most of the metaphysics worked out! Hooray!

Classes: I'm excited about film. My Prof. is supposed to be tough, and he seems really nice.

I'm glad I have theology, because I like a class where I can debate.

Life Fitness - OK

Art and Science of Story - haven't started yet. Ditto for Intro. to Communication.

Biology is hilarious! The professors made jokes the whole class. And, they let me return two books.

Internet is finally up in our room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home