I am in a very happy mood
We finished watching LOTR extended edition again as a family.
I am currently with Pippin and Beregond in the book.
My mouth feels happy.
We're getting take-out Chinese food tonight and tomorrow night.
We've been having Scrabble games every night for the past three nights.
We had a really good prayer-send-off time last night.
We went rafting on Monday.
The weather is finally not muggy.
I really like packing, and moving, and actually doing something instead of almost-doing-something.
My movie is burned-onto-a-CD done.
I like friends and classes at college.
I'm wearing my favorite yellow capris.
Smile!
I am currently with Pippin and Beregond in the book.
My mouth feels happy.
We're getting take-out Chinese food tonight and tomorrow night.
We've been having Scrabble games every night for the past three nights.
We had a really good prayer-send-off time last night.
We went rafting on Monday.
The weather is finally not muggy.
I really like packing, and moving, and actually doing something instead of almost-doing-something.
My movie is burned-onto-a-CD done.
I like friends and classes at college.
I'm wearing my favorite yellow capris.
Smile!


2 Comments:
Yay!
Ditto!
Post a Comment
<< Home