Weekend fun
Friday night we decided to work for an hour, and then we went on a woodsy ramble around to the creek and the sports fields. We saw a heron and a muskrat in the water (I guess I've already learned something from biology!), and we heard dragons roaring. We kept collecting more people until we ended up in Mackenzie's room for a really good talk.
We had our "official" Pro Tempore meeting (at which I showed my movie!), and then we wrote together for a while, and then we started making up characters for a role-playing game. I'm really getting into it; I knew I would once I started.
I always wanted to be in a story. I want to do that by making films. However, if my dreams are frustrated for a time, isn't that just what happens in all the best stories anyway? Not that I've failed yet; I'm just nervous that I'll never succeed.
Friends who can really talk are wonderful.
And now it's Monday, and I can't wait for the one class I havn't had yet: Art and Science of Story!
We had our "official" Pro Tempore meeting (at which I showed my movie!), and then we wrote together for a while, and then we started making up characters for a role-playing game. I'm really getting into it; I knew I would once I started.
I always wanted to be in a story. I want to do that by making films. However, if my dreams are frustrated for a time, isn't that just what happens in all the best stories anyway? Not that I've failed yet; I'm just nervous that I'll never succeed.
Friends who can really talk are wonderful.
And now it's Monday, and I can't wait for the one class I havn't had yet: Art and Science of Story!


1 Comments:
yeah. my mute friends really bum me out sometimes.
Post a Comment
<< Home