Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fish is Back

My coworkers bought me a beta as a farewell/thanks-for-working-here-this-summer gift (which was really nice of them). I came in from lunch on Monday, and on the counter, there's this huge vase with a flowering peace lily in it. I thought one of my coworkers had gotten more flowers (she had gotten some earlier that day). Then I saw a little fish in the water. I asked if she had put Moby in that vase (since it was bigger than his old one). "Look at the tag," they said. It had my name on it. "Who is it from?" I asked. "Open the tag," they said. So, then I found that it was from them. I decided to bring it home that day to cheer me up after my wisdom teeth were removed. On the way home, I decided to name him Allan-a-dale. He's purple, with a gray face.

Secondly, I got my wisdom teeth out today. My first-ever experience with novacaine, operations, etc. I was fine during the operation (local anaesthesia only - so awake, my choice) and all morning. I felt a bit nasty in the late afternoon (from the antibiotic), but now I'm doing just fine again. I even have feeling in my lip! I wonder how soon I'll be able to chew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home