Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Running

So, today I got up for biology, decided I should read for my Story class instead of for biology since we get quizzed on Story readings and not on biology readings, went to breakfast, saw our friendly chemist in a celebratory mood over chemistry week, went to biology and discovered that we were actually being asked about the readings today (although thankfully not tested), went to Life Fitness, came back, read more Story, ate in my room, rushed to Story, had that class for three hours, ran and got a ham salad sandwich from Lottie, went to my lab group, worked on lab for two and half hours, ate supper in twenty minutes, printed out my audition paperwork, went to choir, auditioned for Into the Woods, got to study session for American Cinema fifteen minutes late, and came back here to finish studying for American Cinema midterm, write my essay for theology, and read for the same class.

That probably wasn't very interesting, but I just like to see all that I really did do (and still have to do? Aaahhh!) today.

The Renaissance outfits were a blast. Please let me know if anyone is going to post pictures anywhere, because I and my family want to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home