Maybe sound will be my career
I am now to the music, visual effects, and sound effects part of the movie editing process. And I've been loving it! If I thought the actual filming and cutting was fun, doing the music is sheer joy. Maybe that's what I should look at get into as a career step, before being my own director. Our computer comes with lots of random sound files, and I also recorded a few things, so I've been hunting around and fiddling with lots of things. And you shall all behold it soon.
Anyway, I'm down to four more days of work: two next week and two the week after that. Next week also includes wisdom teeth removal. Prayers appreciated. This weekend is my dad's birthday and the annual summer birthday party with a bunch of my relatives. Next weekend we might go rafting. The weekend after that - I won't have to blog about for you.
I haven't written that much. Oh, well. I am making a movie. And, I've read a good bit. Although I do want to get enough of the backstories settled that we can really start on "the Main Story" this year. At least I have a general idea of where everything is going, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Pro Tempore forever!
Anyway, I'm down to four more days of work: two next week and two the week after that. Next week also includes wisdom teeth removal. Prayers appreciated. This weekend is my dad's birthday and the annual summer birthday party with a bunch of my relatives. Next weekend we might go rafting. The weekend after that - I won't have to blog about for you.
I haven't written that much. Oh, well. I am making a movie. And, I've read a good bit. Although I do want to get enough of the backstories settled that we can really start on "the Main Story" this year. At least I have a general idea of where everything is going, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Pro Tempore forever!


3 Comments:
Pro Tempora Perpetua!
at least for the time being...
Oh, we were going to organize slightly with the college or something, right? And get free trips to Europe? And adopt a few more writers? Heard anything more about that, Mackenzie?
Post a Comment
<< Home