If you can't write poetry...
...do not think it will improve by trying to base it on the "TROGDOR!" song. Seriously, what do you do if you decide that your character needs to recite some sort of poetry, but you can't write poetry for the life of you? I can't even have him quote a poem, since this story is in a different world.
*idea*
Poetry contest: I want Kondak Folan Strake, the general, to recite a short-to-medium poem, preferably about war or victory. Something Charge of the Light Brigade-esque, but maybe not quite so sad. If this inspires you, submissions for inclusion in my script are welcome. Or if not, I'll have to listen to TROGDOR a few more times for inspiration.
*idea*
Poetry contest: I want Kondak Folan Strake, the general, to recite a short-to-medium poem, preferably about war or victory. Something Charge of the Light Brigade-esque, but maybe not quite so sad. If this inspires you, submissions for inclusion in my script are welcome. Or if not, I'll have to listen to TROGDOR a few more times for inspiration.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home