I finished reading the Silmarillion last week. Yay for me. I'm taking a quick break with "Captain's Courageous," and then I think I'll read the Hobbit and the LOTR trilogy with all the background information still fresh in my mind. I'm hoping that writing will come more easily now that reading is easier; I'm glad I read the Silmarillion, but sometimes it takes a lot out of you. Speaking of writing, I still need the geography, Andrew. Hint, hint.
We went to Hersheypark on Friday. It was slightly drizzly, which was actually good, because it kept the crowds down and the weather cool. We got on the Storm Runner once (the new one with the hydraulic launch), and my other two favorites, the Great Bear and the Lightning Racer, four times each. Saturday we saw my grandparents and cousins in Annapolis. It's a nice city. Yesterday and today have been really really steamy.
G'day.
We went to Hersheypark on Friday. It was slightly drizzly, which was actually good, because it kept the crowds down and the weather cool. We got on the Storm Runner once (the new one with the hydraulic launch), and my other two favorites, the Great Bear and the Lightning Racer, four times each. Saturday we saw my grandparents and cousins in Annapolis. It's a nice city. Yesterday and today have been really really steamy.
G'day.


1 Comments:
Hey, I just sent you the geography stuff! Roar! Hershey Park rocks! Exclamation marks!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home