A week is soon...
Near-constant internet access is one of the things I miss about college.
Let's see. Two Sundays ago I sang in with the worship team for the first time. I didn't think I'd be nervous, and then I was. But I got through it. The college-age Sunday School class started up, so that's nice. It was kind of funny still going to the High School class. Our church had "Picnic and Praise in the Park." Playing ultimate frisbee with two other girls and about twenty high school and college guys is interesting. At least they can't accuse you of being a coward! Thankfully I didn't get crushed, and I did catch the frisbee most of the time, and my brother was playing too.
Monday we had an awesome hailstorm. The damage to our siding wasn't awesome. Besides that, it was golf ball sized hail crashing down from the sky. It hit the ground so hard that it bounced up again, so it looked like our lawn was spitting out little white balls, kind of like one of those batting cage things combined with a fountain on our grass.
Tuesday and Wednesday: work. One good thing about work is that I run across all kinds of interesting names from all of our clients. I'm keeping a list of the most interesting ones to use in my stories.
Thursday: volleyball with my old home school group. I stayed afterwards, and played LOTR Trivial pursuit with my friend, and answered some of her questions about college. I won, which is apparently a feat.
Friday: work. I came across someone whose office is on "The Avenue of the Stars" in Los Angeles. So much prettier than Star Ave.
Saturday: My grandparents came up from Maryland, and we went to Chocolate World in Hershey. I wrote another page in my story. I went to a production of the story of Esther in Irish Dance. Believe it or not, it actually worked. The story was complemented by the dance, not broken up by it. I'd like to see that professionally done.
Sunday: Church, and I wrote another page of my story.
And now we have today. I've basically been on the internet.
Let's see. Two Sundays ago I sang in with the worship team for the first time. I didn't think I'd be nervous, and then I was. But I got through it. The college-age Sunday School class started up, so that's nice. It was kind of funny still going to the High School class. Our church had "Picnic and Praise in the Park." Playing ultimate frisbee with two other girls and about twenty high school and college guys is interesting. At least they can't accuse you of being a coward! Thankfully I didn't get crushed, and I did catch the frisbee most of the time, and my brother was playing too.
Monday we had an awesome hailstorm. The damage to our siding wasn't awesome. Besides that, it was golf ball sized hail crashing down from the sky. It hit the ground so hard that it bounced up again, so it looked like our lawn was spitting out little white balls, kind of like one of those batting cage things combined with a fountain on our grass.
Tuesday and Wednesday: work. One good thing about work is that I run across all kinds of interesting names from all of our clients. I'm keeping a list of the most interesting ones to use in my stories.
Thursday: volleyball with my old home school group. I stayed afterwards, and played LOTR Trivial pursuit with my friend, and answered some of her questions about college. I won, which is apparently a feat.
Friday: work. I came across someone whose office is on "The Avenue of the Stars" in Los Angeles. So much prettier than Star Ave.
Saturday: My grandparents came up from Maryland, and we went to Chocolate World in Hershey. I wrote another page in my story. I went to a production of the story of Esther in Irish Dance. Believe it or not, it actually worked. The story was complemented by the dance, not broken up by it. I'd like to see that professionally done.
Sunday: Church, and I wrote another page of my story.
And now we have today. I've basically been on the internet.


1 Comments:
You sound busy. The Esther thing does sound bizarre...
Post a Comment
<< Home