Of Younger Siblings
There has been a graduation and one party for my brother already, and another one today with all the relatives. But I'm so worn out from work that I just want to chill on the weekends.
Oh well. Hopefully next weekend will be more of a break.
Also, we're getting a better internet service which should hopefully come into effect next week. So that is nice. Broadband at college has definitely spoiled me.
I am mostly over the cold, now, and the worst thing about work is that I am awful at backing with a trailer. Hopefully I will get better, and hit nothing worse than the big rock at the bottom of the driveway that I always seem to run over. It does not help that I can't see out of the truck without sitting on an extra cushion.
Oh well. Hopefully next weekend will be more of a break.
Also, we're getting a better internet service which should hopefully come into effect next week. So that is nice. Broadband at college has definitely spoiled me.
I am mostly over the cold, now, and the worst thing about work is that I am awful at backing with a trailer. Hopefully I will get better, and hit nothing worse than the big rock at the bottom of the driveway that I always seem to run over. It does not help that I can't see out of the truck without sitting on an extra cushion.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home