Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Last Third of the Semester

I have several papers and projects due. Philosophy is exciting and hard; before, it's always been reviewing others' work. For this upcoming paper I have to make advances in the field for myself. Cool, but I don't know how well I'll do.

I'm signing up for classes today at 3:25. I ought to be able to get into everything I want, this semester.

And me and Lucy and Jaimie and two Liz's are going to be in a 5-man in Mellinger.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

Oh man, I'm going to be in Mellinger too! Which block are you? We're the end closest to the union, 202.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

We should be next to each other, then! We're A204.

So we'll practically be roommates anyway. That's so cool.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woot woot!

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home