Hopefully it's all downhill from here
So, I've been working nine hour days, starting at 7:30, learning a ton of new equipment and procedures and directions, and had a bad cold on top of all that. Needless to say, the past couple of days have been tough. But, the landscaping season is only supposed to get easier as the summer goes on, and I'm feeling much better from the cold, and I am learning everything. Hopefully in a few days my muscles won't care that I hauled full wheelbarrows around nonstop for forty-five minutes this morning, either. I should be able to beat one or two more people at arm-wrestling next year, hopefully. And I should get a decent tan this summer too, though it'll just be a stripe of tan on my arms and my legs, beyond the shorts and the sleeves.
As always, my family is nice, and likes to play games, and the food is better than the cafeteria, and it's quiet when I want to sleep, and good home stuff like that.
As always, my family is nice, and likes to play games, and the food is better than the cafeteria, and it's quiet when I want to sleep, and good home stuff like that.


2 Comments:
Yay for good home stuff. :) I hope it is proving to be downhill. Can I have your address for a postcard? I can remember 1710 Tiffany Lane from all those Mapquest-directed road trips, but not the ZIP.
Also, men are pigs, and I need you to teach me how to be scary. Do you do correspondence courses???
Love,
your hapless once and future roomie
Check your e-mail, then. I can't be giving out my real address on teh internets. (You got it wrong.)
Post a Comment
<< Home