Spring Break
If only my professor's hadn't decided this was the perfect week to assign "choosing final paper topics" ... when we don't have the library available...
Other than that, break has been nice. Reading, playing games with family (we bought Munchkin! And now everyone has dice! And I have more dice! And I bought Complete Scoundrel! And...), going to a play, being outside, etc.
Hope everyone's break is going similarly, and that those abroad are doing well.
Other than that, break has been nice. Reading, playing games with family (we bought Munchkin! And now everyone has dice! And I have more dice! And I bought Complete Scoundrel! And...), going to a play, being outside, etc.
Hope everyone's break is going similarly, and that those abroad are doing well.


1 Comments:
Sharon, you have used an apostrophe in the forming of a plural.
I know this is an oversight which you will hasten to correct. ;)
I know you are awesome. :)
I know I will have to be more careful about judging people who put apostrophes in their plurals! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home