Freedom is just 'round the corner
Hey all, I'm in a computer lab, writing my big final film paper that's due this afternoon...I just need to get through this, and it should be pretty clear sailing through the battlefield tomorrow, philophy exam on Friday, and I have the weekend before anything else is due.
Duct Tape Wars is going to be sweet! I have five other women on my squad. And my sword is almost as big as I am this year. And it's upperclass vs. freshmen...heh.
Duct Tape Wars is going to be sweet! I have five other women on my squad. And my sword is almost as big as I am this year. And it's upperclass vs. freshmen...heh.


2 Comments:
Do not underestimate the crazy battlelust of the freshmen!!! Or the difficulties that can arise when you're fighting a BAD swordsperson (like the gender inclusiveness?); they're not as predictable as the moderately skilled.
Also, I cut my hair, using your semi-patented throw it all over your head and cut it before all the blood rushes into your face method. I like it. :)
Also, have wicked amounts of fun doing DTW, and good luck with film, philosophy, and life.
P.S. You had better post pictures of DTW on Facebook!!!
I do like the gender inclusiveness, because I pretty much made it for DTW.
Looking forward to seeing your new 'do.
I, obviously, will not be taking pictures. But I'm sure I can direct you to a place that has them.
Post a Comment
<< Home