Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring it is

Hello all; it's finally spring, and we all know what that means: finals and Duct Tape Wars! It's nice to sit outside, except that we have to be inside working on papers all the time. And I'm trying to figure out how to keep my pouldrons from riding up too much.

Anyway, I'm still doing lots of gaming-type things. I finally watched Shawn of the Dead just in time to miss going to Hot Fuzz with everybody. And I'm not as afraid of zombies. Yes, I have an irrational fear of zombies. They mindlessly follow you, and that creeps me out. But anyway.

I'm getting excited for my room next year. Jaimie and I have been hanging out, and it's been pretty fun.

Oh, and I was a Pirate Clown for Service Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update it is? :)

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home