Hello, March
It's almost Spring Break. But schoolwork is not that bad. In fact, it's still quite light, so I really ought to be revising my stories more, but I guess I'll do that over the actual break.
I finished my Philosophy exam this morning before everyone else, even though I checked it over three times. Either I did really really well or I horribly missed something major. Isn't that a lovely feeling? Although I think it's the former because it was on early modern rationalists (Descartes, Spinoza, and Leibniz), and they're my cup of tea.
It's warm today.
Update: I aced the exam. And tonight all the philosophy students are going to Schoettle's house for blueberry milkshakes and a philosophy party.
I finished my Philosophy exam this morning before everyone else, even though I checked it over three times. Either I did really really well or I horribly missed something major. Isn't that a lovely feeling? Although I think it's the former because it was on early modern rationalists (Descartes, Spinoza, and Leibniz), and they're my cup of tea.
It's warm today.
Update: I aced the exam. And tonight all the philosophy students are going to Schoettle's house for blueberry milkshakes and a philosophy party.


4 Comments:
Oh, Sharon... you make me happy. :D
You make me happy too. :D
Hey, odd question to ask on a blog, but: What is the name of the Hong Kong book we need to buy?
"The Cinema of Hong Kong: History, Arts, Identity" Poshek Fu and David Desser
Post a Comment
<< Home