Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Monday, April 02, 2007

If a Kraken has a reach of 60 ft....

and it is 15 feet below the surface, and 55 ft. in a line parallel to the surface from it's target, who is 5 ft. below the surface, then

Can the kraken make a tentacle attack against the intended target?

(The answer is yes. Thanks to people who know calculus.)


And I get to write about television and escapism for Wednesday. And do a Flash tutorial, which I didn't know about until last night, for tomorrow.

But I am currently running two colossal krakens against seven 15th level characters. It's fun. :)

I'm less than .1% away from the next category of geekiness! Now at 34.91124%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home