Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Wurzel-Flummery

That's the name of the short play (by A. A. Milne, but it had nothing to do with Winnie the Pooh) I just analyzed for my theater directing class. It's a one-act light-hearted tragedy; the main character ends up exchanging his dignity (his own name for Wurzel-Flummery) for an inheritance which will allow him to easily marry his sweetheart.

Half-celestial centaurs rock. My 15th level character (10 levels from race, 5 levels of Paladin) just killed a demonic warlock of the same level in one blow. I was charging, and using a +1 Holy lance and the feat Charging Smite, and I dealt 57 points of damage. The poor guy failed his Fortitude save for massive damage; even if he had made the save, he had less than ten hit points left. So woot for me.

Normal stuff going on this weekend - Pro Tempore, D&D, and Battlestar Galactica. Nothing too crazy in the homework, although I need to write a semi-scholarly paper for Media in Everyday Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home