I Called in a Fire
Last night me and Matt and Matt and Liz were on the deck on the roof of the dorms here, and we saw a huge plume of smoke billowing up slightly northwest of us. It smelled like a fire, too. So, I called 911 for the first time in my life and reported it. It was really hard to give directions because I'm not terribly familiar with the streets here yet, but eventually we heard some sirens and saw some lights and so I'm assuming it got taken care of.
Some of the books I ordered are finally here, so I can actually do some homework. It's been kind of dull. I've read a book every one or two days, watched a movie every night, and exhausted the articles on the Wizards website. So, now I have some screenplays to read and analyze.
Some of the books I ordered are finally here, so I can actually do some homework. It's been kind of dull. I've read a book every one or two days, watched a movie every night, and exhausted the articles on the Wizards website. So, now I have some screenplays to read and analyze.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home