Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Femininity, in this case, came in handy

I got into Directing! Yay! I showed up at the first day of class, and at the first break asked my professor if I could be signed in. He asked my year: second semester junior. He asked my GPA: is it 3.997 or 3.998 or 3.999 - I don't remember. And, there were 3 girls in the class to 15 guys. So, I'm in. Poor Joel.

I'm sleeping through the traffic much better. So that's good. The nice thing about the continous noise and light from the street is that it masks whatever people at the other end of the room are doing, so late roommateness has not been an issue. In fact, I think I was the one up the latest last night watching Serenity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain Shar said...

Sort of. Yeah.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home