Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Captain Shar




My brother made a nice picture of Captain Shar. This, as you can tell, is my new user image. The other picture was of Waken Tassair, courtesy of some website.

5 Comments:

Blogger brenderlin said...

Dang. was that done in paint?

5:07 PM  
Blogger brenderlin said...

And also: I love Paul Graham. I discovered his site a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still reading through all his stuff. Everything he writes is so interesting and readable, and - like you said - observant. Of interest: read his article on why geeks are unpopular, as well as his essay on the art of the essay. All incredibly interesting.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Ah, Captain Shar. The pirate with delusions of captaincy. :) Picked you up on Easter Island, wasn't it?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

My brother sketched it on paper with a pencil, scanned it into the computer, and fixed it up in Paint. I picked the colors (sense the quarter-Drow ancestry?).

Captain Shar lives in at least two universes at the moment. The comic, slightly deranged one of Easter Island fame; and, the potential major NPC for Herohaven if I ever run a long campaign there. The drow coloring and pointy ears are for the latter, obviously.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

Oops. He fixed it up in Photoshop and then we colored it in Paint.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home