As of now I have two Word documents open: "IDS Response.1" and "Campaign Setting Ideas." Guess which one I'm working on. Guess which one I should be working on. But anyway, I started reading in my "Urban" class (which I don't recommend) all about Jericho's Cult of the Skulls and its Giants of Biblical fame and the all-important Obsidian trade (with an Obsidian producing volcano hovering over the city of Catal Huyuk) and the fact that all the glorious tombs of Egypt were on the sunset side of the Nile while its short-lived cities were on the East...and I just had to start an Ancient Near East Stone-Age campaign setting. And, consequently, I think I'm going to do pretty well on the midterm, too.

One other thing the Urban class is good for is catching up on doodling. I think I've invented just the weapon I want: a light reach weapon that deals piercing and bludgeoning damage and has no trip and disarm penalties. I call it a hookwhip.
I love all of my other classes. PE is going to be easy, which is about all I require of it. My film classes are all going to be practical, which means I am going to die but that I will know a ton after this semester. We're actually producing Senior projects in Producing. We're making a bunch of short films in Directing. And I'll have a 30 minute or longer Screenplay after Writing for Media II.

One other thing the Urban class is good for is catching up on doodling. I think I've invented just the weapon I want: a light reach weapon that deals piercing and bludgeoning damage and has no trip and disarm penalties. I call it a hookwhip.
I love all of my other classes. PE is going to be easy, which is about all I require of it. My film classes are all going to be practical, which means I am going to die but that I will know a ton after this semester. We're actually producing Senior projects in Producing. We're making a bunch of short films in Directing. And I'll have a 30 minute or longer Screenplay after Writing for Media II.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home