Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Friday, August 11, 2006

I got stung by a wasp, but the band-aid made up for it.

This one had Wolverine, Captain America, and Spider-man on it. Getting injured at work does have some advantages. Work is over on next Tuesday. Yesss! (That's good, because they are so running out of stuff for us to do that they gave us double time for lunch today.)

Renn Faire tomorrow! I'm actually wearing a medieval dress, because it's comfier and more flattering. It's also very pink. Kinda purply-pink. Not my first choice for color, but at least it'll be striking. I think I need good boots before I go in knickers and jerkin and swordbelt. I am slowly transforming the huge suede coat I bought into a fitted leather jerkin. It will be done before the semester begins, and is already looking pretty nice, I think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon, this is Brittany. I'm still jealous about that awesome sword find of yours. If you wanna check out my blog go to xanga.com and search users for "homelessgringa". Tomorrow's the last day for you! (Again jealous!)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home