I completely reworked "The Idealist"
Check it out (if you are so inclined) at Herohaven.
Nine more days of work and counting. We finished everything early so now they're pretty much making stuff up to keep us busy. Yuck.
I get to dress up a bunch this weekend! The Bible study is having a Murder Mystery night. I'm playing a gossip columnist known as "Runaround Sue." It's a 50s theme.
On Saturday me and my brother and my old homeschool co-op are going to see Pirates 2 (again), this time in costume.
Nine more days of work and counting. We finished everything early so now they're pretty much making stuff up to keep us busy. Yuck.
I get to dress up a bunch this weekend! The Bible study is having a Murder Mystery night. I'm playing a gossip columnist known as "Runaround Sue." It's a 50s theme.
On Saturday me and my brother and my old homeschool co-op are going to see Pirates 2 (again), this time in costume.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home