A Score Less One
Birthday, birthday, birthday!
I've now finally caught up with everybody.
The sleepover at my house was a lot of fun. Probably girlier than I've ever been before in my life. We took the wrong route out, but I got us safely to my house despite approaching it from the north instead of from the south (well, directions-wise; Mackenzie was driving). Supper was delicious and dessert even more so - soft cookie bars with chocolate chips and toffee. My birthday searches this year were planned by my family to include the joint effort of the college girls. We had a Shakespeare one, aided by Lucy, a Narnia one (with some very esoteric references), and a code.
To return to my normal tomboyishness for my actual birthday, I watched the first episode on Matt's firefly dvd last night, and I watched THX 1138 (George Lucas) today. firefly was amazing; I haven't watched something that was that much FUN in a while. I've seen plenty of things that I like, or are well done, or are touching, but space cowboys are just fun.
Hurrah for my personal New Year! May it be unto the Lord.
I've now finally caught up with everybody.
The sleepover at my house was a lot of fun. Probably girlier than I've ever been before in my life. We took the wrong route out, but I got us safely to my house despite approaching it from the north instead of from the south (well, directions-wise; Mackenzie was driving). Supper was delicious and dessert even more so - soft cookie bars with chocolate chips and toffee. My birthday searches this year were planned by my family to include the joint effort of the college girls. We had a Shakespeare one, aided by Lucy, a Narnia one (with some very esoteric references), and a code.
To return to my normal tomboyishness for my actual birthday, I watched the first episode on Matt's firefly dvd last night, and I watched THX 1138 (George Lucas) today. firefly was amazing; I haven't watched something that was that much FUN in a while. I've seen plenty of things that I like, or are well done, or are touching, but space cowboys are just fun.
Hurrah for my personal New Year! May it be unto the Lord.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home