3 down, 1 to go
And I don't mean finals, I mean final papers. I finished a ten page paper on the 1916 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, an eight page paper on Adaptation, and a nine and a half page paper on Brazil, and am about one-third done with a 5-15 page paper of my personal theological beliefs. Did I mention that these have all been due within one week of each other? As well as my having two tests and a project this week, not to mention the project and test last week?
Anyway, I showed The Game of Scum to Professor Simmons. He said that he saw some creative promise in it. Now, I need to go watch a bunch of filmmakers who say quirky metaphysical things, and make ordinary situations fantastic. I should start a list of some of their formal techniques and seek to imitate them. Also, I should experiment. If something doesn't work, well, no harm done, and if it does, I'm a genius.
Anyway, I showed The Game of Scum to Professor Simmons. He said that he saw some creative promise in it. Now, I need to go watch a bunch of filmmakers who say quirky metaphysical things, and make ordinary situations fantastic. I should start a list of some of their formal techniques and seek to imitate them. Also, I should experiment. If something doesn't work, well, no harm done, and if it does, I'm a genius.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home