Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

I got the game "Shadows Over Camelot" for my birthday. (That happening is not actually until a little later this month, but my brother and sister and parents wanted to play it with me before I took it to school.) It's sort of a half-RPG, based on Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I hope we can try it at least once during J-term, though I don't want to super-saturate anyone with games. This game, however, can be won or lost in under three hours, and doesn't take too long to set up.

I recommend seeing King Kong. It's very strong, got lots of giant things moving very quickly, and moments of tenderness. I still don't know whether I'm entirely into the giant-monkey-in-NY thing, but it does it very well. It's definitely interesting to see BIG things crashing around and fighting each other; usually its the fleet-footed warrior in the huge building. Also, the story is about this guy trying to make a film on a crazy island, so the self-reference is pretty interesting. You'll see a shot of this guy setting up the shot, and then you will get that shot yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home