We found just about everybody last night
Yay for the first day back! We managed to find the entirety of Pro Tempore, plus a few others, to hang out in the Union last night and 'write' things.
I got some exciting(?) news last night. Apparently I've been assigned a workstudy position - without my ever filling out an application or anything. I responded to an e-mail for working on the communication newsletter, also said I was interested in a film department opening, and apparently got assigned five hours a week in the film department without my knowing anything about it. I'm supposed to find out more today.
The digital editing textbook is colorful (and less than $30.00). Yay for colorful.
Yay for a 1:00 class.
I got some exciting(?) news last night. Apparently I've been assigned a workstudy position - without my ever filling out an application or anything. I responded to an e-mail for working on the communication newsletter, also said I was interested in a film department opening, and apparently got assigned five hours a week in the film department without my knowing anything about it. I'm supposed to find out more today.
The digital editing textbook is colorful (and less than $30.00). Yay for colorful.
Yay for a 1:00 class.


1 Comments:
Hahaha.... wow, you're the only person I know who's ever gotten a job by accident. = D That takes talent.
Post a Comment
<< Home