Easter Eggs
There are three very fun things to do with Easter eggs:
1. Color them. It gets more challenging every year to think of something you havn't done before. My brother, I think, picked the most challenging idea: he drew the continents on an egg with a pencil, and colored in Antarctica with wax. Then he put it in green. Then he colored the rest of the continents with wax and put it in blue. So now he has a properly colored egg globe.
2. Search for them. I've searched for (plastic) Easter eggs since before I can remember. My dad still hides them. The two most challenging this year were 1. in the bag dispenser, and 2. in the top of the chandelier.
3. Eat them. The dyed ones, I mean, not the plastic ones. Though I always feel bad cracking the shell I worked so hard to color.
1. Color them. It gets more challenging every year to think of something you havn't done before. My brother, I think, picked the most challenging idea: he drew the continents on an egg with a pencil, and colored in Antarctica with wax. Then he put it in green. Then he colored the rest of the continents with wax and put it in blue. So now he has a properly colored egg globe.
2. Search for them. I've searched for (plastic) Easter eggs since before I can remember. My dad still hides them. The two most challenging this year were 1. in the bag dispenser, and 2. in the top of the chandelier.
3. Eat them. The dyed ones, I mean, not the plastic ones. Though I always feel bad cracking the shell I worked so hard to color.


2 Comments:
I colored eggs with Meredith. She did two very creative ones. One said "Andrew's Egg" and the other was a two-tone design with lines and other cool stuff.
My two eggs were little egg people. The first was an egg ninja. The second was a purple knight with orange skin and an orange sword. His name was Sir Eggsalot.
I did five.
1. yellow and green, with overlap
2. net pattern drawn on with wax crayon, then dyed orange-red
3. purple painted on flowers, then lightly placed in purple dye
4. dyed yellow, then start a pattern in wax, then top two thirds dyed orange so the yellow pattern shows through, then added more to the pattern, then top third dyed red, so the orange pattern shows through
5. pinkish squiggles painted on, then dyed lightly yellow
Post a Comment
<< Home