William Jennings Bryan used "eleemosynary" in a pamphlet
Isn't that cool?
Liz will understand.
For anyone else, that was the name of a play and the point of the ending monologue in that play that I used for Acting class earlier this semester. It means charitable. I know how to spell it, since I had to spell it in the monologue.
Now, it showed up in my Darwin homework, and I already knew exactly what it meant! How cool is that: Acting class prepares you for Darwin class.
Liz will understand.
For anyone else, that was the name of a play and the point of the ending monologue in that play that I used for Acting class earlier this semester. It means charitable. I know how to spell it, since I had to spell it in the monologue.
Now, it showed up in my Darwin homework, and I already knew exactly what it meant! How cool is that: Acting class prepares you for Darwin class.


3 Comments:
that's pretty sweet.
sweet like a cookie?
Sweet like a cookie.
Post a Comment
<< Home