"Nobody" was me
In Liz's comment section, "nobody" was me. See the comment above it, and all will be clear. I was trying to comment today, but blogger wouldn't let me.
I have been writing more in my story... do y'all want it on the blog, like Andrew's, or should I just read it at the next Pro Tempore meeting? Or do you want a summary?
Here's an idea for Mackenzie's story:
Ohh. The moment was lost. He was sad that he had not been able to paint the rain. Even though he could not make it himself, at least he could see it. Most people didn't even have that. He went outside to revel in the beautiful wetness of it all, and realized that though the sound had jarred him, it had been good for him. It had shaken him out of his melancholy, and brought him out to enjoy what he really did have. Even the truck and the dogs, though they perhaps were not aware of it, were now shining and shimmering as they drove down the black, wet street.
I have been writing more in my story... do y'all want it on the blog, like Andrew's, or should I just read it at the next Pro Tempore meeting? Or do you want a summary?
Here's an idea for Mackenzie's story:
Ohh. The moment was lost. He was sad that he had not been able to paint the rain. Even though he could not make it himself, at least he could see it. Most people didn't even have that. He went outside to revel in the beautiful wetness of it all, and realized that though the sound had jarred him, it had been good for him. It had shaken him out of his melancholy, and brought him out to enjoy what he really did have. Even the truck and the dogs, though they perhaps were not aware of it, were now shining and shimmering as they drove down the black, wet street.


2 Comments:
Clever play on words... too clever for the rest of us, apparently. Blasted pixies...
I post parts of my story because (A) its a pretty long story and (B) because I have enough to last for 12+ posts. You can post on your blog if you want, but (A) you've been reading at the meetings and (B) Lucy doesn't read the blogs (and thus couldn't see your work if you only posted it).
Either way, though.
Oh, and good ending to Mackenzie's story. :)
And since I'm here anyway:
By the time you read this, you'll probably be back at school. So, welcome back to school!
Post a Comment
<< Home