Time Is a Dimension
These present solid things
Are quanta's scales she sings
Strummed on waving strings
That is the only poem I've written in this class with which I am satisfied. Also, almost no one got it; apparently people taking the creative writing class aren't likely to be familiar with the theory of relativity.
Fun stuff going on around here, but nothing too different; if all goes well I'll be involved in about 5 roleplaying games this semester, Battlestar Galactica tonight, writing short stories, same ol' same ol' but ol' in this case is good.
Are quanta's scales she sings
Strummed on waving strings
That is the only poem I've written in this class with which I am satisfied. Also, almost no one got it; apparently people taking the creative writing class aren't likely to be familiar with the theory of relativity.
Fun stuff going on around here, but nothing too different; if all goes well I'll be involved in about 5 roleplaying games this semester, Battlestar Galactica tonight, writing short stories, same ol' same ol' but ol' in this case is good.


1 Comments:
Yeah, sorry I didn't call. I got caught up in talking with Greg and ended up watching an MST3K movie with Jess. I remembered around 2 a.m., and by then I figured you wouldn't welcome a phone call!
Post a Comment
<< Home