A Bad Poem, A Good Day
So, we had to write a bad poem for creative writing class. Here's mine:
He willfully wrongs my aging senseless senseful heart,
He never comes alone,
My heart is past broken,
He never comes home
Stop! Anger! Love is lost!
I hate my lonely olding soul
Why can I not write love poems
Why do I have no lover
Why do you not come to me, dear heart
My heart is broken
That was fun. Don't know how I'm gonna do when we have to write good ones, but hey.
This weekend is looking to be excellent fun. I don't have too much homework. Lucy was here yesterday and some today. We went to Chad and Amy's and played with their Wii. (My little Mii is so cute! It's so short!) We played sports and Zelda and Elebits and had a marvelous time. We're going to do this habitually on Sundays and watch Battlestar Galactica as well. And I had my mask in my pocket! And I'm making a character for Michael's campaign.
I'm going home over Saturday night to celebrate my birthday with my family.
Woot, woot!
He willfully wrongs my aging senseless senseful heart,
He never comes alone,
My heart is past broken,
He never comes home
Stop! Anger! Love is lost!
I hate my lonely olding soul
Why can I not write love poems
Why do I have no lover
Why do you not come to me, dear heart
My heart is broken
That was fun. Don't know how I'm gonna do when we have to write good ones, but hey.
This weekend is looking to be excellent fun. I don't have too much homework. Lucy was here yesterday and some today. We went to Chad and Amy's and played with their Wii. (My little Mii is so cute! It's so short!) We played sports and Zelda and Elebits and had a marvelous time. We're going to do this habitually on Sundays and watch Battlestar Galactica as well. And I had my mask in my pocket! And I'm making a character for Michael's campaign.
I'm going home over Saturday night to celebrate my birthday with my family.
Woot, woot!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home