101
My screenplay = 101 pages = done! At least the first draft. And now I'm going to put it away until February, and Creative Writing class is safely over, and then open it up and find a suitably hard object to hit my head against as I try to revise it. It's amazing what not caring can do for you. I think perhaps my own screenwriting method has been discovered: put a lot of thought into the initial concept and main characters, then write for quantity, not quality (thanks to NaNoWriMo), then put it away and revise later and do a little Pinnocchio magic on the characters. I was getting pretty stuck in the first act last semester when I actually had to revise it as I was going; so, we'll see how this plan turns out.
Also I'm hoping my hair grows a little bit before Tuesday. I wanted to trim it before coming to school, so as to avoid the bushy look. I now have the shorn look instead. Eh, it's not that bad.
Also, does anyone have suggestions on what we want to do with Pro Tempore this semester? I was thinkin' pretty much same ol' same ol', maybe a little Husa mixed in again, and perhaps a feature-length screenplay to look at later in the Spring semester...
Also I'm hoping my hair grows a little bit before Tuesday. I wanted to trim it before coming to school, so as to avoid the bushy look. I now have the shorn look instead. Eh, it's not that bad.
Also, does anyone have suggestions on what we want to do with Pro Tempore this semester? I was thinkin' pretty much same ol' same ol', maybe a little Husa mixed in again, and perhaps a feature-length screenplay to look at later in the Spring semester...


2 Comments:
I have some suggestions for senior year husa... but seeing as I'm not actually there this semester, it seems odd and wrong to make suggestions. Bossy-like, you know? So my suggestion is to figure everything out yourselves. = )
woot-woot for you! I too abdicate planning to the people who are actually THERE. And I'll try to come up with ideas for senior year. SENIOR YEAR??!!?? Surely it's not that time yet? Yikes.
Post a Comment
<< Home