Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The First Day

My head is still spinning from being back at school, in an apartment, and in a class which actually requires a lot of work every day. Trust me, anything compared to Temple classes is a lot of work.

However, the semester promises to be a good one. I got to know the boys better at Philly, and this is serving me in good stead since Amy is the only other girl around currently. Matt brought legos, and Chad and Amy have a Wii, and the Rhys-Avon campaign is soon to enter its second season. My new roommates seem very nice, and I like having a private bathroom and lounge. I'm excited about pretty much all my classes - let's hope Chris did bring the $80.00 book for this one.

Anyway, good luck to y'all wherever you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Captain Shar said...

Lucy, I e-mailed you my contact info. I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home