Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Niceness

I just went to a game night with the Bible Study group from the summer. I like games. My adult license also came in handy, because I stayed out past 11.

My brother's OOTS shirt finally came, and another identical one came. We'll see whether I get to keep it for free or not.

My grades are not spectacular this semester. So far I passed P.E., got a B+ in my Screenwriting and Producing classes, and an A- in Worldviews. I'm hoping that either the tally isn't quite done in Screenwriting, or I did really well in Directing. I have no idea about them. So much for the 4.0! At least it was worth taking those classes, even if I wasn't the best at them. (Besides Worldviews, of course. I would have been pretty mad if I got below an A- in that class.)

I'm very excited that one of my new roommates replied to my e-mail already, and she seems nice! I think my luck may have changed at last.

I managed to write about 5 pages of my screenplay yesterday, and I'm hoping to get more done today. I need to finish it before Creative Writing Workshop starts in J-term.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay niceness! :)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home