Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Score!

'cause that's how old I am. Plans for today = being lazy this morning because I did all my homework last night, doing a solo campaign (in Rhys-Avon) later today. I also checked out a ton of myths from the children's section of the library, and me and my roomies are going to read them as bedtime stories.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, anonymous. I actually really don't know who that is.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just say that it makes me crazy excited that you guys are reading myths together? It gives me a great sense of communion with your flat.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by which I mean, of course, apartment.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Happy Birfday (wicked late)! Yaaaay 20!

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home