Edit: Guess Not
So I was thinking we could hold Pro Tempore this week. I've been working on this story for class, and I don't think it'll be quite done by the time class is.
Edit: Andrew ain't going to be here, so I guess we'll wait and start up Pro Tempore after J-term.
In other news, I joined facebook, and it's as silly as I thought it would be - but what could I do in the face of Lucy's pleading?
I also discovered that I look rather unphotogenic in all the pictures from the last two years. But other than that, it was nice to see them.
Oh wait, one last thing: I'm up another one in my arm-wrestling exploits. Vs. Laura. Right arm, she gave me some trouble. Left arm was a piece of cake. Either way, I won.
Edit: Andrew ain't going to be here, so I guess we'll wait and start up Pro Tempore after J-term.
In other news, I joined facebook, and it's as silly as I thought it would be - but what could I do in the face of Lucy's pleading?
I also discovered that I look rather unphotogenic in all the pictures from the last two years. But other than that, it was nice to see them.
Oh wait, one last thing: I'm up another one in my arm-wrestling exploits. Vs. Laura. Right arm, she gave me some trouble. Left arm was a piece of cake. Either way, I won.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home