Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Made My Day

Today is Talk Like a Pirate Day, and Rich Burlew knew that (creator of Order of the Stick).

Liz managed to talk me out of the red-striped socks, but I AM NOT giving up my single gold hoop earring.

Captain Shar all the way!

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I do what I can.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

haha. No red-striped socks? = D

Geoff came into Digital Studio this morning and marched directly to the front of the classroom, where he proceeded to interrogate us: "What's your favorite letter?!"

Those of us who knew what day it was shouted, "AAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Our professor was surprised.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

I saw another guy walking around in pirate garb yesterday.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home