Other Fun Things About My Trip
I played pretend games with my cousin (Ahoy there! I'm Captain Sharon and this is my ship the Blade...). I also played Sand Shark, which I haven't played in years. If you're "it," you can only go on the sand and on the metal and slide parts of the playground. It involves a lot of climbing around on the equipment in unintended ways.
I got to watch glass-blowing and glass-etching at a little glass shop.
I finished reading The Princess Bride to my family. I also wolfed down the second A Song of Ice and Fire book (700+ pages) in 5 days (6 if you count the roller coaster day when I didn't read at all).
The PA Grand Canyon is a very pretty gorge. It's not a canyon at all and nothing like the real Grand Canyon, but the nicest camping place on the East Coast I've found yet.
Did I mention that I got to use my pocketknives? I miss them so much at school.
I got to watch glass-blowing and glass-etching at a little glass shop.
I finished reading The Princess Bride to my family. I also wolfed down the second A Song of Ice and Fire book (700+ pages) in 5 days (6 if you count the roller coaster day when I didn't read at all).
The PA Grand Canyon is a very pretty gorge. It's not a canyon at all and nothing like the real Grand Canyon, but the nicest camping place on the East Coast I've found yet.
Did I mention that I got to use my pocketknives? I miss them so much at school.


4 Comments:
Have you met Brice Farrell?
(in other words, it really doesn't matter if you bring a pocket knife to school)
And in answer to your question on Andrew's Blog: I just signed up for it, and apparently I was the next on the list, and someone dropped it. I really wasn't expecting it, but I'm really excited all the same.
In answer to your question on my blog: see my comment below yours.
REALLY!? You got to see glass-blowing and glass-etching? I'm officially jealous and want to hear what you saw them make! =)
Kenzie: The blower made a bowl and the etcher etched a Christmas ornament.
Lucy: The PA Grand Canyon is in Wellsboro, about 4 hours north of here.
Matt: Legality is somewhat important to me. Revision: I only bring the smallest one to school.
Post a Comment
<< Home