Now up to 28.40237% Total Geek on the Geek Test
I went to a Bible study last night and found two guys who wanted me to email them the URL for that geek test. It was fun to ramble on and on about a crab eating a canoe (with two blue gnu out after curfew etc.) and Monty Python and Multiple Universes and Probability.
We learned self-defense at work today. It was fun. I got to kick people (wearing pads).
I've been devouring books. I thought after a couple 400+ pagers (Once and Future King, a Sci-Fi collection, interspersed with some slimmer historical novels) I'd be a little satiated after the relative starvation of the semester, but no. I'm two days and more than 100 pages into A Game of Thrones, approx. 700 pages. It is quite intriguing. I love the names. My family also bought The Princess Bride for reading aloud after supper. (I'm the reader, if you hadn't guessed.)
Hurrah for a four-day weekend coming up (and the next episode of Dungeons and Dust Bunnies!).
We learned self-defense at work today. It was fun. I got to kick people (wearing pads).
I've been devouring books. I thought after a couple 400+ pagers (Once and Future King, a Sci-Fi collection, interspersed with some slimmer historical novels) I'd be a little satiated after the relative starvation of the semester, but no. I'm two days and more than 100 pages into A Game of Thrones, approx. 700 pages. It is quite intriguing. I love the names. My family also bought The Princess Bride for reading aloud after supper. (I'm the reader, if you hadn't guessed.)
Hurrah for a four-day weekend coming up (and the next episode of Dungeons and Dust Bunnies!).


2 Comments:
Oh yes. They are kept and bred solely for the sake of sending them after the still more terrible Dust Bunnies...
Ooh ooh ooh! I LOVE once and future king and also the princess bride! [yes, this is me once again completely gushing.]
Post a Comment
<< Home