Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Mountains of Trash

Ai-yai-yai! A bunch of smallish field-hockey-playing boys can make ridiculous amounts of trash. Some of the rooms had six or seven one-size-smaller-than-the-dumpster bags full of gatorade bottles, pizza boxes, candy wrappers, and miscellaneous yuckier things. The rooms were full of food as well - we threw away bags of 1/4 eaten chips and twizzlers. We even found enough unopened bags to give the entire cleaning crew a nice snack. I found 95 cents between the various rooms, including an Iowa quarter I'd been looking for for two years. I also found eight d6 in a drawer, five red with white spots and three white with black spots (my best guess is Risk). Now I won't have to raid the Yahtzee game when I roll up characters!

I'm trying to decide what to do for Spring semester. I keep getting little "unfinished application" notices from Oxford. I'm trying to decide whether Logic and England and Looking Good to Grad Schools is worth missing film classes and everybody I know and love for a semester.

I'm going to my grandparents' 50th anniversary party this weekend. Just in case any of you feels like this is deja-vu, both sets of my grandparents married in 1956. I'm not singing this time, and there are going to be a ton more pictures taken. Oh joy. I think the high point is going to be the crabcake sandwich at the restaurant. Oh, and this is the set of cousins which are all boys younger than my youngest sister who pretty much ignore me.

Only one more day of work this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home