Noumenal Blade

A phenomenal ship

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Hi, there! Captain Shar welcomes you aboard the Noumenal Blade. She's the fastest ship in all of Herohaven.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Useless Skills

On Thursday and Friday, I finally taught myself how to blow bubble gum bubbles. I also managed to get gum stuck all over my face a couple of times.

Can you imagine how difficult it is to sew a shirt when you're wearing it? I got to try that twice today as my newly-applied trim kept unraveling. I wore that black dress with the pink balloons to the anniversary party. It wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be. The crabcake sandwich was indeed good, the pictures were taken by this semi-old guy with a nice British accent and stories about Charleton Heston opening the Charles Lindberg museum, my aunt nicely asked me lots of questions about film, and I discovered a use for watching sports on TV.

We just got our Philly rooming assignments, and I'm a little freaked out. Imagine, only two of us at Messiah, and I got put with the other girl named Sharon? (Don't worry, Liz, it's a Quad and you're in it too.) I guess I just got so used to the security of knowing my roommates Sophomore year, I don't know what to do with one total mystery person and one person I never really got to know from Solly 3rd.

How did your rooming pan out, guys?

I got through a little more with Meryn: Geth's proposal. I haven't quite figured out how she's going to react yet, and how he's going to react to the rejection. He's going to find another girl eventually, but probably not right away.

I'm also in process of coming up with the first big battle of the gods in my Herohaven mythology.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mackenzie said...

waaaaaaaaiiiiit. You're rooming with SHARON from solly 3rd?!?!?

What was the use you discovered for watching sports on TV?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Yes, yes, what is the use for watching TV sports?

7:40 PM  
Blogger brenderlin said...

Me and Joel are in a triple with Brian Duffield. Should be interesting, to say the least.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Captain Shar said...

It's better than sitting around in the living room away from everybody else (without a book). And for some reason, I became slightly engrossed in watching the Argentinians battle the Mexicans for the soccer ball at the World Cup.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

OK, I can respect the World Cup; though, I gotta say, it's mostly for the crazy drunken hooligans fighting.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home